Monday 15 February 2016

Winner and freebie

Hi friends,

It has been a wonderful week of freebies and connecting with everyone.

To say thank you to everyone, I have another freebie.


For the WINNERS!!
Ardilla, Stampngrl2 and Teresa

Well done!!!  Please e-mail me at cre8tivehands123@gmail.com with a photo you would like me to draw in my style :)

I have extended my crazy sale on Teachers Pay Teachers till the end of the month.  

So now you can enjoy all my images for $2 or less.

Have a fantastic day.

Hugs,
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Thank you for another cute freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Michelle!!!
    I will send you a pic. Hugs!!!!
    Love the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I tried to send to you , but my mail was returned--do you have an alternate email to use? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacq22:11

    Thank you for the lovely freebie.

    ReplyDelete