Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day and Freebie

Hi Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day!!

This has been a wonderful week.  I had so much fun sharing the love with my freebies.
Let me know if you enjoyed it and maybe it is something I will do again.

Remember to leave a comment and I will be drawing names for the competition.  A lucky person will have a profile image drawn by me.

Today's freebie:

This image will only be available for 1 day.

Images have been removed!!

For the full Clipart set click on the Etsy or TPT link.


Be sure to visit tomorrow to see who the lucky winner is.  


Have a great day!!!

Lots of love,
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. You are welcome Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thank you for all the goodies this week!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Have an awesome day!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your generosity!
    Happy Valentines day...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have really enjoyed this week. Ü

      Delete